Over 8 years have passed since there was a DrupalCamp in tropical Nicaragua. With the help of a diverse group of volunteers, sponsors, and university faculty staff, we held our second one. DrupalCamp Lagos y Volcanes ("Lakes & Volcanoes") was a great success with over 100 people attending in 2 days. It was a big undertaking so we followed giants' footsteps to prepare for our event. Lots of the ideas were taken from some of the organizers' experience while attending Drupal events.
Recent blog posts
- dinarcon's 2017 Drupal tour recap
- PHP and Symfony tracks merged for DrupalCon Nashville 2018
- A blooming community - Lakes and Volcanoes DrupalCamp 2017 Recap
- Change the text field maximum length in Drupal 8
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8