Martin Owens is a committed programmer that lives for making great code that helps people. He fully supports the Free Software philosophy and likes to publish online as much of his own code as possible. Martin hopes to work for a company where his talents can be used to make great products for users, where he can be stretched and encouraged to learn new things as well as being able to commit to the wider open source landscape where possible.
Recent blog posts
- A blooming community - Lakes and Volcanoes DrupalCamp 2017 Recap
- Change the text field maximum length in Drupal 8
- Global Training Day - fun and accesible to all!
- Display forms in a modal dialog with Drupal 8
- How to declare hexadecimals on a PHPDoc Block