David has been doing web development for 12 years now and Drupal development for the last 6. In his early days as programmer he read about the Free Software movement and immediately wanted to be part of it.
He started contributing to different free software projects but the majority of his work has been made for Drupal, as a core contributor and helping to fix and improve some contrib modules he enjoys helping Drupal become better so that more people can adopt it.
Recent blog posts
- Avoid sending emails while doing a migration on Drupal 8
- Doing links on Drupal 8
- Boston Collaboratory School - Mentoring Horizontally, Up, Down and Sideways
- Start contributing to Drupal
- Migration from WebTestBase to BrowserTestBase
- Help kick the door for new contributors to Drupal back open (and get credit for it)