Benjamin lives and works to connect people, ideas, and resources so more awesome things happen.
A web developer well-established with Drupal and PHP, he has also been enjoying programming projects with Django and Python. His work with Agaric clients has included universities (MIT and Harvard University), corporations (Backupify and GenArts), and not-for-profit organizations (Partners In Health and National Institute for Children's Health Quality). After ten years in the internet technology, it's becoming clear his specialty is not specializing.
Benjamin tries to aid struggles for justice and liberty (or at any rate prattles on about them), and he has a corresponding passion for authentic news. He is an organizer of the only People Who Give a Damn recognized as an incorporated entity by the IRS and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts charities division. He has also supported several artistic and philanthropic ventures and was a founding, elected director to the Amazing Things Arts Center in Framingham, Massachusetts. He is currently on the board of Friends of Foster Care India.
He led 34 authors in writing the 1,100 page Definitive Guide to Drupal 7, but he is probably still best known in the Drupal community for posting things he finds to data.agaric.com where developers running into the same challenges find, if not answers, comfort that they are not alone.
Recent blog posts
- Start contributing to Drupal
- Migration from WebTestBase to BrowserTestBase
- Help kick the door for new contributors to Drupal back open (and get credit for it)
- Adding Bootstrap button stylings to Drupal 8's action links and node links
- Redirect users after login to the page they were viewing in Drupal 8
- Co-op Revenue - $243.2 billion - International Summit of Cooperatives 2016 - Quebec